Ranch Burrito Wraps (Easy)
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 c
- left over cooked chicken, shredded (or rotisserie)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- flour or flavored tortillas, 10"
- black beans
- refried beans
- shredded lettuce
- red pepper strips
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- red onion rings
How to Make Ranch Burrito Wraps (Easy)
- 1Combine ranch dressing mix, chicken, sour cream and salsa in a sauce pan and heat thoroughly. Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and desired fillings. I like to set up a line of bowls filled with toppings and let everyone choose their own favorites.
- 2Serve with a basket of warm tortilla chips and remaining salsa.