Quickie Chicken Pot Pie
2 cchicken, chopped or shredded (i use thighs but use whatever kind you like)
3hard boiled eggs
1 cthinly sliced carrots (i use the baby carrots sometimes too.
1 cfrozen green peas
1 can(s)cream chicken soup (i've used cream of "whatever you have" too!!)'
1 can(s)chicken broth
·salt and pepper to taste
1 stickbutter, melted
How to Make Quickie Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease 9x13 casserole pan.
- Combine chicken, eggs, carrots, and peas in a large bowl. Mix the soup with the chicken broth. season to taste, and stir into the chicken mixture. Pour into the greased casserole pan.
- Stir together the Bisquick and the milk and pour over the casserole. If its to thick to pour add more milk or just add by the spoonful on the top of the chicken mixture. Drizzle melted butter over the topping.
- Bake until the topping is golden brown about 30-45 minutes.