Quick Zucchini Skillet
Eat it by itself or serve over pasta.
- 1 -3 small
- zucchini, thinly sliced (depending on how many you're serving and how much meat you have)
- 2-3 clove
- 2-4 Tbsp
- leftover cooked hamburger, meatloaf, sausage, chicken, etc
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Quick Zucchini Skillet
- 1Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet.
- 2Add zucchini and garlic and cook until desired consistency has almost been reached.
- 3Add cooked meat and cook till heated through.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.