- 12 oz
- boeless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 large
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz pkg refrigerated pizza dough, such as pillsbury
- 1/2 c
- or more, it's up to you, spicy taco sauce
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican-style cheese
How to Make Quick kicking chicken pizza
- 1Heat oven to 400. Coat a pizza pan or a baking sheet w/ a little olive oil, sprinkle w/ a little cornmeal. ( it helps keep the pizza from getting too soggy.)
- 2In lg skillet, over medium-high heat, Cook chicken in oil for 5 mins, turning chicken over once. Remove chicken from pan. Add red bell pepper and onion to pan. Saute 5 mins.
- 3Unroll pizza dough onto pizza pan, press to form a 12" x 8" rectangle. Pinch edges to form a crust. Spread taco sauce onto dough. Top w/ chicken and veggies. Sprinkle w/ cheese. Bake 13-18 mins, or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.