How to Make Quick and easy Fettuccini Alfredo
- 1follow package directions to cook fettuccini. drain.
- 2In a large sauce pan stir together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, margarine and milk. Cook over low heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- 3Add fettucini and toss lightly.
- 4You can make this in the microwave. Add all sauce ingredients in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl. Cook 1 minute on high and stir with a whisk. Cook one more minute and stir. Then cook 30 seconds at a time until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- 5We often add cooked cubed chicken and/or broccoli to this. You can use the canned chicken or 2 cups of deboned rotisserie chicken. I often cook my broccoli and fettuccini together.