Quesedillas from Leftovers
How to Make Quesedillas from Leftovers
- This is one of those "no recipe" recipes.
- Add 1/3 cup or so of any left over ground beef taco meat, taco seasoned chicken meat, fajita meat, seafood seasoned with Mexican flavors or even sauteed veggies. Black beans, pintos or refried beans can be added as well.
- Warm the chicken (or other meat/ filling)in the microwave for a minute or two.
- Place the tortilla on the Foreman grill, spread chicken and cheese on the top half. Fold the bottom half up (Less mess this way). Close the cover and grill for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt and the tortilla begins to brown a bit.
- Remove from the grill, cut into wedges and serve with your favorite Mexican style toppings such as pico de gallo, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cilantro, what ever you like.
- The variations are endless. And it is a great way to use up leftovers.
This makes for great party food as well. You can make quite a selection of different quesedilla with a 'bar' of toppings.