Potato Crisped Chicken Tenders
How to Make Potato Crisped Chicken Tenders
- 1Set oven to 400. Spray frying pan and put in one tbsp oil. Turn heat on high to get started.
- 2Open chicken and season while still in package. I don't bother to turn over as long as i can see all pieces. I season somewhat heavily since i use no salt, but be careful, it doesn't need a lot.
- 3Put potato flakes in large bowl, dump chicken in and roll around to coat. May need to add more flakes depending on amount of chicken pieces.
- 4Using tongs, pull out pieces and place in hot pan to brown. Turn over when golden. Turn burner down to medium high if it starts to smoke. May have to do this step in batches. Add 1 more tbsp oil for each batch.
- 5Put in foil lined 9x13 pan that has also been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.