Portuguese Style Boneless Pork Ribs
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless pork rib meat
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 small
- can tomato paste
- 1 can(s)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pimenta moida (crushed red pepper), or to taste
- bay leaves
- red wine vinegar
How to Make Portuguese Style Boneless Pork Ribs
- 1Add oil to your pan over medium-high heat. Next, add garlic and saute for a minute or two. Slowly add beer to the pan.
- 2Add meat to the pan. Sprinkle red wine vinegar over the meat on all sides. Brown and cook partly through.
- 3In a seperate bowl mix tomato paste, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, and bay leaf. Add this mixture to your pan and stir until fully combined.
- 4Cover and continue to cook for additional 15 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.