Portuguese Kale Soup with Turkey Sausage
- 1 can(s)
- dark red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 bunch
- fresh kale, chopped
- red onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- (19.5 oz.) turkey sweet italian sausage
- red skinned potatoes, washed thoroughly and cut into cubes (do not peel)
- 2 can(s)
- (32 oz.) chicken broth
How to Make Portuguese Kale Soup with Turkey Sausage
- 1Boil Potatoes until soft, drain and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, Remove sausage meat from casings and add the sausage, with chopped red onion to a medium, nonstick skillet. Cook on medium-high until the meat is cooked and crumbled thoroughly. Drain.
- 3Add all ingredients back into the pot, and heat on medium-low heat until soup is warmed thoroughly and Kale is wilted a bit.