Portuguese Chicken w/ Tomato Sauce
Daily Inspiration S
Recipe is from Easty Portuguese Recipes/Azorean
- chicken breasts
- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- fresh tomatoes (or 1 can stewed tomatoes)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 tsp
- chopped basil
How to Make Portuguese Chicken w/ Tomato Sauce
- 1Cut chicken breasts in cubes.
- 2Place olive oil, chopped garlic, onions in sauce pan. Saute until golden.
- 3Add cubed chicken and saute for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes.
- 4Place the chopped basil on top, serve and enjoy!