Pork Stir-Fry with edible incredible vegy's
I tried to make the directions easy to follow because you won't regret making it I promise!!
1 pkgmixed bag of broccolli,cauliflower and carrots
1 pkgfresh sliced mushrooms ( portabella)
1 smallonion - bag snow peas and a squash
1 lbpork,chicken,shrimp or beef (your choice)
1- 2 dash(es)soy sauce - sesame oil - oyster sauce -
1 pkgrice (your choice)
1 1/4 cbroth ( beef or chicken)
3 Tbspminced garlic
2-3 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Pork Stir-Fry with edible incredible vegy's
- Cut up vegetables and if not using ground meat cut it up in bite size pieces too. Keep them separated
- Marinate the meat with small amount of soy sauce and if you have some a little wine. (I added Mrs. Dash and garlic pepper to mine)
NOTE: meat should be marinated for 30 minutes at least. If grinding yourself let it season 2 hours before you grind..
- Mix: 3-4 tbsp of corn starch with 1/4 cup of broth and set aside.
Pour 2-3 tbsp oil in bottom of frying pan and heat adding minced garlic in and slightly brown it.
- Add meat and cook until done. Next ADD vegetables in the order in which you think will take the longest to cook. Example: I did snow peas - broccoli - cauliflower - onion - squash and mushrooms
You don't want them over cooked!! Trick is to not overcook but bring broth to a boil!!
ADD 2 TBSP oyster sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1 - packet of sugar
1- cup broth
Once vegy's have cooked to your liking and broth is boiling immediately add the corn starch mixture to thicken and make gravy.
- add more seasoning to taste. Both the oyster sauce and sesame oil is salty so its better to under season !!
When done pour stir-fry over rice and ENJOY!!
You may want to make up some peanut sauce and add to it for more flavor.