Poached Chicken Tenders
How to Make Poached Chicken Tenders
- 1Place 10” – 12” non-stick skillet over high heat.
- 2Add to skillet, chicken stock, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, and bay leaf. Cover and bring to boil.
- 3Season chicken with salt and pepper to liking then add chicken tenders to skillet but do not over crowd (you can always do a second batch if needed) and cover and then reduce heat to low.
- 4Set timer for 15 minutes, turn tenders over, then set for another 15 minutes.
- 5Remove all tenders to cool and discard liquid and herbs.