Poached Chicken Fettuccini
Lolly St John
8 ozfettuccine pasta
2 cchicken broth
1 cmushrooms, chopped
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
8 ozcream cheese
1 cheavy cream
1 cparmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 cpanko crumbs
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Poached Chicken Fettuccini
- Poach Chicken Breasts in Chicken Stock. Bring liquid to a boil turn down heat and simmer 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove and Cool Chicken and cut into cubes
- Return Chicken Stock to a boil, add Pasta and boil 8 minutes. Strain pasta.
- Make Cream Sauce with butter, mushrooms, mushroom soup, cream cheese, heavy cream and garlic powder. Heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Add chicken and pasta
- Pour into greased 7x11 baking dish
- Mix Panko crumbs and melted butter sprinkle on pasta
- Bake 350 for 25 minutes