Pistachio & Provolone Encrusted Chicken Cutlets
Wendy Ann Stauffer
Cooked w/ Love
- 2 large
- boneless chicken breast- split in 4
- 1 c
- pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- italian dressing
- 2 slice
- provolone cheese or mozzarella
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
How to Make Pistachio & Provolone Encrusted Chicken Cutlets
- 1Pound Chicken breast until desired thinness (We like ours real thin) put aside
Mix together the chopped Pistachios & bread crumbs; put aside on a separate plate.
Mix together Flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder (to taste) put aside on a second plate.
In a bowl whisk 2 eggs & italian dressing set aside.
- 2Prepare Cutlets by placing chicken breast in plate w/flour coat all sides~ then dip chicken into Egg mixture ~ next & last Drudge chicken in Pistachio bread crumb coating~ coat well pressing down slightly.
- 3In a Preheated 375 oven place Cutlets on a non stick baking sheet or spray w/non stick cooking spray. Cook for 35 minutes or until lightly golden; then add slice of Provolone, Mozzarella or Fontina (your preference) Place back in oven for another 5-8 minutes until cheese melts down nicely and cutlets are golden brown. ENJOY :0)