Pillsbury Reuben Dogs
Recipe and photo by Pillsbury.
- hot dogs any flavor
- 4 slice
- (1 oz. ea.) swiss cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 8 oz
- can pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 Tbsp
- thousand island dressing
- 1/3 c
- sauerkraut with caraway seed, drained
How to Make Pillsbury Reuben Dogs
- 1Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips cheese into each slit.
Separate dough into 8 triangles; spread with dressing.
- 2Spoon sauerkraut onto short end of each triangle; top with hot dog.
Wrap dough around each hot dog.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
Bake at 375^ for 12-15 minutes.
Serve with additional dressing, if desired.