Pickels Not Yo Nachos
Blue Ribbon Recipe
There are so many layers of flavor and love in these delicious nachos. There's a bit of spice from the Rotel and taco seasoning in the chicken mixture. The taco flavored sour cream is yummy and you can't go wrong when a nachos recipe has tons of cheese on top. If you want to tone back the spice a bit, adjust the jalapenos. Give these nachos a try at your next party or for a yummy snack. The Test Kitchen
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1chopped yellow onion
1 can(s)stewed tomatoes, Mexican, 14.5 oz.
1 can(s)mild Rotel, 10 oz.
1 can(s)black beans, 15 oz
1 pkgguacamole mix
1 pkgMexican taco seasoning
2 csour cream, lite
2 cMexican blend shredded cheese
2 cqueso shredded cheese
1 jar(s)pickled jalapenos
1 bunchchopped green onions
How to Make Pickels Not Yo Nachos
- Boil 1 chopped onion, canned tomatoes, Rotel, 1/2 pack of taco seasoning and sliced chicken breasts for 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then remove chicken and shred with blender.
- Add rinsed and drained black beans to tomatoes, onion and Rotel while blending chicken then add chicken back to mixture to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Mix together 1/2 pack of taco seasoning and sour cream.
- Mix 2 avocados and seasoning pack.
- Chop green onions.
- Plate chips. Top with chicken-onion-beans-tomato-Rotel mixture. Add Mexican shredded and queso shredded cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds til melted. Top with green onions, jalapenos, sour cream, and guacamole.