Phoney Balone abalone
·4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
·1 8 oz bottle of clam juice
·1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
·1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste
·1 beaten egg
·8 oz ritz crackers, crushed
·2 tbs butter
·2 tbs oil
How to Make Phoney Balone abalone
- Pound the chicken breasts flat.
- Marinate the chicken in the clam juice for 36 hours.
- Add salt and pepper to the Ritz crackers.
- Dip the chicken in the egg and then roll in the crumbs.
- Saute the chicken in equal amounts of butter and oil until done and golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.