Perfect Sicilian Chicken
Anthony Nicometi Jr
I hope you enjoy my Perfect Sicilian Chicken recipe
- large chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle
- kens italian dressing with aged romano
- 3 clove
- minced garlic (substitute for 1t jar'd minced garlic)
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp
- granulated garlic
How to Make Perfect Sicilian Chicken
- 1Step 1.) Combine Dressing, Garlic, Oregano, Garlic Powder in a Medium sized Mixing bowl, Stir till combined.
- 2Step 2.) Submerge both chicken Breast into the Dressing mixture.
- 3Step 3.) Allow to Marinate at least 4 - 6 hours before Grilling.
- 4Step 4.) Grill till tender, or till an internal temperature of 140*
(Remember to quarter turn your chicken for Gorgeous Grill marks!)