Perfect Pumpkin Alfredo
- 18 oz
- mixed cheese or three cheese tortellini
- 3/4 can(s)
- pumpkin pie filling
- 3-4 slice
- pancetta, diced
- 8 oz
- parmesen cheese, fresh
- 2 Tbsp
- nutmeg( start with 1 tbs, taste it, and then season to your liking)
- 1 can(s)
- peas, canned
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- onion diced (white or yellow)
- 5 clove
- garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked chicken breast optional
How to Make Perfect Pumpkin Alfredo
- 1Sautée your diced pancetta until crispy. Remove from the pan
- 2Dice your onion and mince your garlic.
Sauté your onion on medium heat in your pancetta fat (add a little butter or olive oil if pan seems too dry) until translucent about 5 min. Add your garlic and cook for 1-2 more min.
- 3add 3/4 of a can of pumpkin. Stir for about a min.
Put your pasta water to boil.
- 4add nutmeg to pumpkin mixture stir for another min.
- 5cook pasta to directions on package. It shouldn't take long, because it's so fresh.
- 6add evaporated milk to the pumpkin mixture, cook until it starts to thicken and seems like a smooth sauce.
- 7add the cheese a little bit at a time making sure it is all melty and incorporated =) then add the peas. stir for about 2-3 more min to ensure everything is hot.
- 8move cooked pasta back to the pasta pot and pour sauce over it and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- 9serve and enjoy!