Parmesan Chicken Pops
Blue Ribbon Recipe
WOW! One simple recipe with seriously big flavor! This is a fun, easy way to make a splash at your next party... or talk your kids into eating their dinner. The Test Kitchen
1/2 ccrushed Corn Flakes
3 Tbspgrated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tspgranulated garlic
1 1/4 lbskinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
3 Tbspmelted butter
·salt and pepper
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Pops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine crushed Corn Flakes, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter and roll in Corn Flakes mixture.
- Place on a baking rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- When somewhat cooled, stick a bamboo stick into the strip, similar to a corn-dog, to serve.