Pan Seared Chicken w/ Herbed Potatoes and Brussels
- chicken breast halves, boneless, skin on
- 1 clove
- elephant garlic
- 1/2 small
- 1 sprig(s)
- rosemary, stem removed, chopped
- basil leaves
- brussel sprouts, brown ends and yellow leaves removed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 small
- red potatoes, sliced in half, then sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and peper to taste
How to Make Pan Seared Chicken w/ Herbed Potatoes and Brussels
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Heat oil in a pan to medium. Place Brussels in bowl and add water until they begin to float. Put in microwave for 5 minutes.
- 3While Brussles are cooking place chicken in pan, skin side down.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, herbs.
Cook until browned, turn over and place in baking dish.
- 4Place in oven and continue cooking for 20 minutes.
Remove Brussels from microwave.
- 5While chicken is in oven and With oils and herbs still in pan, add garlic, onion and potatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until potatoes start to brown, stirring often.
- 6Add Brussels and be sure that they are touching the hot pan. Cook until they begin to brown. Toss to coat and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove Chicken from oven and place on a plate. Smother chicken with potatoes/Brussels and scatter them around plate as well.