How to Make Oven-Fried Deviled Chicken Breasts
- 1Line a jelly roll pan with foil. place a sprayed wire cooling rack in the pan.
- 2Flatten the chicken breasts, between sheets of plastic wrap, with a rolling pin.
- 3Combine the Panko, Romano cheese, pepper and olive oil In a shallow dish. Whisk the grainy mustard, water, salt, pepper and olive oil in another shallow dish.
- 4Dip the chicken breasts into the mustard mixture; then heavily coat with the Panko mixture. Place on the wire rack. Let the coating set 10-15 minutes.
- 5Bake 375 degrees, 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.