6chicken legs and thighs, skinned and trimmed of fat
·skim or low fat milk
1/2 cplain bread crumbs
·vegetable oil spray
1/3 cparmesan cheese
1 Tbspdried parsley flakes, crumbled
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken Legs
- Place chicken pieces in shallow bowl or pan; cover with milk. Let soak for 15 minutes or longer in refrigerator.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley flakes, and pepper.
- Dip soaked chicken pieces, one leg at a time, in breading mixture, coating on all sides. Set the coated pieces on a greased baking surface, preferably non-stick.
- Lightly spray chicken with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.