Oriental Chickie Wings
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Oriental Chickie Wings
- 1Heat oven to 350F.
- 2In a large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients,mix well until all has dissolved. Stir in hand full of green onions & chicken wings & mix to coat well. Cover bowl & place in the ice box over night.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade, drain off extra sauce & place sauce a side.
- 4Arrange chicken in a 9 x 12 inch baking dish. Bake until golden brown & chicken is tender for about 45 to 50 mins.
- 5basting the chicken with the sauce ever so often.
- 6Best served hot, warm or chilled with fresh cooked rice.