Orange Chicken Tina Style
They want this again! It is easy and a lot better than going out for it.
My kids give it 5 rolling pins!
Hope you try it and like it!
- chicken breasts
- 1 1/2
- navel oranges (med to large) for squeezing
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp
- paprika, sweet mild
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- left over 1/2 orange sliced into 4 slices
- 1/2 c
- panko or regular bread crumbs
- soy sauce to taste
How to Make Orange Chicken Tina Style
- 1In a 9 x 13 baking dish lined with foil or sprayed with non stick spray, layout chicken breasts side by side.
Squeeze the 1 and 1/2 oranges over the top of the chicken breasts, use all of it. Drizzle the top of the chicken breast with the olive oil.
In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and spread evenly on the chicken.
- 2Place the pan in the refrigerator for 1 to 1/2 hours, covered with plastic wrap.
- 3Top with panko or bread crumbs and a slice of orange on each breast. Sprinkle with soy sauce to taste. (I used just a little and put it directly on the orange.
Bake in a 375° for 35 minutes or until done.
- 4Serve with a wild rice/brown rice blend or quinoa would be good with this too.