One Pot Chicken and Veggies
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium
- onions, cut into fourths
- whole carrots
- 8 small
- new potatoes, unpeeled, cut in half
- 2 can(s)
- campbell's fiesta nacho cheese soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 can(s)
How to Make One Pot Chicken and Veggies
- 1Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and lightly brown them in a skillet sprayed with pan spray. Add onion pieces and saute until chicken is browned, but not done. Add the veggies and cover with the fiesta cheese soup. Add 1/2 can water and mix all.
- 2Cover the skillet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 min. or so until chicken juices run clear and veggies are tender. Green beans might be added if desired.