2 largecans white chicken
2 can(s)chicken broth
2-3 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted.
2-3 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3 pkgegg noodles
·butter or margarine
·pepper to taste
How to Make Old Fashioned Milk Noodles~
- In a soup pot, add water with salt and bring to a rapid boil over high heat.
- Add noodles to pot,and continue to boil. Stir often so noodles does not clump together or stick to bottam of pan. Boil till noodles are tender on high heat.
- When tender, pour into collander and drain.
- In pot just used, add butter, enough milk to cover bottam of pot. Add pepper, and cans of chicken. Stir.
- Put noodles back into pot.
Next add chicken broth, and stir.
- Add more milk, enough to cover noodles.
Next add soups straight from the cans, undiluted.
Using wooden spoon, mix altogether.
- Add more milk if needed. You want this is be a creamy sauce, so don't be scarse on the milk.
- Last, turn the heat down and let simmer till ready to eat.
It is very filling and so yummy! A quick meal and only one pot to clean.
We eat our's in bowls. Enjoy an old fashion recipe in a delisious way~