No- Guilt Chicken Pot Pie
I recently came across one of my quick "go-to" recipes when I found I was short on time. We always enjoyed this recipe, and I hope you will too. It is easy and delicious to make. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo from Campbell's Collection Cookbook
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) campbell's condensed 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg
- (about 2 cups) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 c
- cooked, cubed, chicken
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- reduced fat all-purpose baking mix (like bisquick)
How to Make No- Guilt Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. In a 9-inch pie plate, or baking dish, mix soup, vegetables, and chicken.
- 2In a small bowl, mix milk, egg and baking mix until blended. Pour over chicken mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a salad, and dinner is done!