Nigerian Baked Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
1 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspdried basil
1 tspdried thyme
1 tspcurry powder
1 tspred chili powder
1 tspgoya adobo sauce w/ saffron (or any chill sauce - tabasco etc)
2bouillon/stock cubes (chicken or vegetable)
How to Make Nigerian Baked Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
- In a bowl, mix all the seasonings and work into the chicken pieces. Cover and put into fridge for 15-30 minutes or longer if possible.
- Preheat oven to 325F (160c)
- Spray baking dish with cooking oil. Arrange pieces, spaced apart.
- Bake for 45mins-1 hour. Turning 3-4 times.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or any side dishes you like.