MOZZARELLA-BASIL CHICKEN WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
4 smallboneless skinless chicken breast halves
12 largefresh basil leaves, divided
2 ozmozzarella cheese, cut into 4 slices
4 largeoil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
1/4 cbalsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
2 1/4 cgrape tomatoes, halved
How to Make MOZZARELLA-BASIL CHICKEN WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
- Make a cut in one long side of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Fill each pocket with 2 basil leaves and 1 each cheese slice and sun-dried tomato.
- Place chicken on one side of a rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; add tomatoes to other side of baking sheet. Brush chicken evenly with 1 Tbsp. dressing.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Cut remaining basil leaves into thin slices. Top tomatoes with basil and remaining dressing; toss lightly. Serve chicken topped with tomato mixture.
- NOTE: This is good served with hot cooked rice.