MOZZARELLA-BASIL CHICKEN WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
- 4 small
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 large
- fresh basil leaves, divided
- 2 oz
- mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 4 large
- oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 c
- balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 2 1/4 c
- grape tomatoes, halved
How to Make MOZZARELLA-BASIL CHICKEN WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
- 1Make a cut in one long side of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Fill each pocket with 2 basil leaves and 1 each cheese slice and sun-dried tomato.
- 2Place chicken on one side of a rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; add tomatoes to other side of baking sheet. Brush chicken evenly with 1 Tbsp. dressing.
- 3Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4Cut remaining basil leaves into thin slices. Top tomatoes with basil and remaining dressing; toss lightly. Serve chicken topped with tomato mixture.
- 5NOTE: This is good served with hot cooked rice.