Mouth-watering Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 pkg(20) count corn tortillas
2 can(s)chicken-a-la- king
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
2 cchunk size onions
1 bunchdiced green onions
2 pkgshredded cheese ( colby jack- mozzerella)
1 can(s)sliced black olives
1 boxcream cheese
2 can(s)cages sour cream
3 can(s)large cans chicken breast
How to Make Mouth-watering Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- You will need the following utensils}
skillet, sauce pan, chopper, 9x13 in. baking dish or cake pan. Wooden spoons, spatula,foil,& cook spray.
- I find it easier in my kitchen to have evrything opened, chopped and ready to prepare. On that note, we are going to start by mixing the soups in a sauce pa, together. dd just a littleshredded cheese to the soups and instead of milk, you will be subsituting with 1/2 cup sour cream. Stir together and set aside.
- Open chicken, pour into sm. bowl. With fingers shred thru the thick pieces. Set aside.
In another sm. bowl, put the cream cheese, cut up into chunks. Nuk in micro-wave until a smooth consistantcy. Remove and add 1 cage of sour cream and stir together. Set aside to go on top.
- In the skillet with a little oil, you are going to lighly cook each tortilla, I say about 2 minutes on each side. In your baking dish, spray with non-stick spray. As tortillas are ready, lift out onto baking dish. And then spread sour cream lightly on inside of tortilla then add: thin layer in the middle of chicken, 2 scoops of soup mixture, shredded cheese to cover the soup and chicken, then you roll the tortilla up and lay in dish.
- Proceed till all the tortillas have been filled and rolled and laid beside each other. Add any soup mixture left over to top of enchiladas.
Now you will add chicken-A-La-king to the top of rolled enchiladas. Next sprinkle the white diced onion a top it. When that has been added, it is time for the rest of the ingredients to be added in the following order:
- Add a few Tablespoons of Picante` sauce, dribbled across the top.
Pour the cream cheese mixture over the top, making sure the top is complettly covered.
Add Mozzerella shredded chees, next.
Add green chopped onions and sliced black olives.