- 1 large
- bag boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 large
- onions, sliced
- red bell pepper.huled out and sliced
- green bell pepper, prepared as the red.
- 2 tsp
- chilopet pepper sauce
- 4 Tbsp
- fahita sauce
- 2 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1-2 pkg
- flour tortillas
- 1 large
- sour cream, fat-free
- 1 jar(s)
- picante` sauce
How to Make Most Delisious Chicken Fahitas
- 1Utensils You Will Need}
wooden spoon-sharp knife
- 2Thaw the bag of boneless, skinless chicken.
Lay it all out on the cutting board, with knife start cutting into bite size chunks and push then down to one end of your cutting board or into a bowl. Continue till all chicken is cut-up.
- 3In large deep skillet or if you don't have one, then use a soup pan. Place on a medium high flame burner. Let start to cook, for the first 8-10 minutes, just let cook, then using a wooden spoon, gently toss through chunks to be sure all is covered with oil from the pan.
- 4Use your own judgement as to when the meat is done. Time varies with a variety of stoves or counter top ranges.
Once the chicken is ready, turn off heat and let sit for about 10 minutes with lid still on.
- 5I found that we like the fajahta sauce flavor on the chicken, too. So right before we start to spoon it upon to the tortillas, I added just a sprinkle or 2 of the fajahita sause. Mixing again with my wooden spoon. But it is optinual to your taste buds. Make this your own recipe.
- 6I take a flour tortilla, spread a thin layer of sour cream over it, some shredded cheese and then the chicken doen the middle in a line. I fold in the ends of the tortilla, and then fold the sides up and over it. You can let each person do their own, or if a crowd, then you fill them and lay onto a tray or a platter.
- 7My family likes to add sour cream to the top and sliced black olives. Though it is your choice. Sometimes, I fry the bell pepper in with the chicken and onion, this seasons it more.
- 8Fajhitas is a meal within itself, although some nights I get carried away and add a skillet of Spanish Rice and a pan of Refried Beans. Of course your favorite salsa and any thing else you desire.~
I like to be creative.
- 9The Chilpot Pepper sauce can be found in Walmart or an rgantic food store. I also buy the BBQ sauce for other recipes. All the Chilpote sauses have a wonderful taste and brings out the true authenic cook you realy are.
The Fajhita sauce can be purchased also at Walmart or any grocercy store on the Salad Dressing row.
Good luck Ladies and let me hear on how yours' turned out. Enjoy Cooking~