★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, half per person skinless and boneless depending on size
- 1 can(s)
- canned mandarin oranges chopped with some juice
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped candied ginger
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce, low sodium to taste
How to Make Mishka's Mandarin Ginger Chicken
- 1Combine chopped mandarin oranges, chopped candied ginger and soy sauce sauce to make marinade. Taste to make sure you have enough candied ginger and not too much soy sauce.
- 2Rinse off pat fry chicken, cut in halves if too large.
- 3Place chicken on piece of foil shiny side in, spoon equal amount of marinade over chicken. Reserve some to add later if desired.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees in a glass or metal baking dish or on a cookie sheet/baking pan to avoid spills leaks in ovenfor 30-45 mins. or until done (juices run clear)
- 5Remove from oven place on plates let rest a few minutes before removing from foil.
- 6Serve with steamed rice brown, white or multi grain personal preferrence and steamed veggie we prefer broccoli