Mile High Enchilada Pie- in crock pot
- 8 small
- (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 12 oz
- jar of your favorite salsa
- 15 oz
- can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c
- shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeño peppers
- 3 large
- 18x2-inch strips heavy foil
- cilantro, red bell pepper, guacamole and sour cream.
How to Make Mile High Enchilada Pie- in crock pot
- 1Prepare foil for crock pot. Fold the foil into long strips. Crisscross strips in spoke design and place in sprayed slow cooker to make lifting of tortilla stack easier.
- 2Place w tortilla on top of the sprayed foil strips. Top with small amount of salsa, beans, chicken and cheese.
Continue layering using remaining ingredients, ending with cheese.
- 3Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
Pull out carefully by foil handles. Garnish with fresh cilantro and slice of red bell pepper, if desired. Serve with guacamole and sour cream.