Mexican Jalapeno Chicken
3/4 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1/2 creal mayonnaise, divided
1/4 csour cream
2 Tbspchopped cilantro
1 Tbspseeded, minced pickled jalapeno pepper, or more to taste
1/2 tspminced garlic
3boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved
1 cshredded lettuce (optional)
3flour tortillas, cut into strips (optional)
How to Make Mexican Jalapeno Chicken
- In small bowl, combine cheese 1/4 c mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeno and garlic; set aside.
- Between 2 sheets was paper, pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick. Brush both sides of chicken with remaining mayonnaise. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning once, 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Place on rack in broiler pan.
- Spread cheese mixture on each chicken breast and broil 6 inches from heat 3 - 4 minutes or until topping begins to brown.
- (optional garnish) Place tortilla strips on a baking pan and put in 375 degree oven until crisp.
- Divide lettuce and place on plates(optional), top with chicken piece and garnish with baked tortilla strips. Enjoy!