Mexican Chicken Alfredo
This is absolutely YUMMY!!
- 1 pkg
- (900g) spiral or scoobi do pasta
- 2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 2 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce (15 ounce each)
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- medium salsa
- 1/4 c
- 2% milk
- 4 tsp
- taco seasoning mix
How to Make Mexican Chicken Alfredo
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2In large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken, onion, green pepper and pepper in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in Alfredo sauce; bring to a boil. Stir in 1-3/4 cups cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, salsa, milk and taco seasoning.
- 3Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Divide between two greased 8 inch baking dishes.
- 4(Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months, if recipe is too large.)
Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5To use frozen casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly.