Low Carb Chicken "Muffins"
You could make these in mini muffin pan for appetizers.
- 12 oz
- can of chicken breast, drained and flaked
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c
- celery, minced
- 1/4 c
- jicama, chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped (red,white or green)
- 1/4 tsp
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- chicken seasoning*
- 2 oz
- cheddar, shredded
How to Make Low Carb Chicken "Muffins"
- 1Mix all of the ingredients well in a medium bowl. Spoon into 6 well-greased muffin cups. Bake at 350º 30-35 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
- 2Makes 6 muffins
Can be frozen
* Or use 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3Per Muffin: 160 Calories; 9g Fat; 17g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carbs
Per 2 Muffins: 319 Calories; 19g Fat; 34g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 2g Net carbs