★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 largebone in chicken breasts
2 lbfrozen cut green beans
3 largered potatoes
2 Tbsplemon pepper
1 mediumonion, sliced
2 Tbspbutter, cold
1 Tbspcelery salt
How to Make Lemon Pepper Chicken and Veggies
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken breasts on all sides with lemon pepper. Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour frozen cut green beans around chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle veggies with celery salt and more lemon pepper is desired.
- Cover with foil and bake for about an hour, until chicken is cooked through.
- I served this with buttered vermicelli. When plating we put green beans and potatoes on top of vermicelli along with some of the juices from the chicken.