Lazy girls Chicken Pot Pie with Dressing Optional
I did chop some onion and some celery and that was the extent of effort.
The individual casserole dishes that I use are rather deep, they hold 2 1/2 cups. You can put in a layer of leftover dressing in the bottom of the pies if you like, that is yummy too.
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- onions, chopped
- 1/3 c
- celery, chopped
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic from jar
- 3 c
- cooked chicken, diced
- 2 c
- frozen veggies in combination you like. i used 1/2 cup each corn, mixed,peas,limas
- 15 oz
- can whole potatoes
- 24 oz
- 2 12 ounce jars chicken gravy
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt, pepper, thyme, dry parsley
- 1 c
- chicken stock, optional if it is too thick
- 4 c
- leftover dressing, optional enough to cover bottom
- 15 oz
- package of 2 pie crusts, ready to bake, rolled.
How to Make Lazy girls Chicken Pot Pie with Dressing Optional
- 1Pre heat oven to 400°
- 2Dice the canned potatoes, onions and celery. If you use garlic from a jar, no messing with that. If you have to use fresh, peel and mince 1 clove of garlic.