King Tot Casserole
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- onion, diced
- 1 lb
- ground chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- perfect pinch by mccormick, tuscan rosemary & sun-dried tomatoes
- 18 oz can(s)
- recipe starter fire roasted tomato by progresso
- 6 oz
- bag of pictsweet three pepper and onion blend
- 18 oz
- ricotta cheese
- envelope of onion recipe and dip soup mix
- 47 crispy crown's by ore ida
How to Make King Tot Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spary a casserole dish and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet. Add the onion and ground chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Drain oil, and add some salt and pepper and the McCormick seasoning, and stir.
- 3Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish. Pour the fire roasted tomato over meat.
- 4Next put the three pepper and onion blend over sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5In a bowl mix the ricotta cheese and the onion soup mix. Spread over pepper blend carefully.
- 6Next layer the 47 crispy crown's over the ricotta cheese. Bake 35 minutes, uncovered.