King Tot Casserole
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 conion, diced
1 lbground chicken
·salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbspperfect pinch by mccormick, tuscan rosemary & sun-dried tomatoes
18 oz can(s)recipe starter fire roasted tomato by progresso
6 ozbag of pictsweet three pepper and onion blend
18 ozricotta cheese
1envelope of onion recipe and dip soup mix
·47 crispy crown's by ore ida
How to Make King Tot Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350. Spary a casserole dish and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add the onion and ground chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Drain oil, and add some salt and pepper and the McCormick seasoning, and stir.
- Pour chicken mixture into casserole dish. Pour the fire roasted tomato over meat.
- Next put the three pepper and onion blend over sauce. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl mix the ricotta cheese and the onion soup mix. Spread over pepper blend carefully.
- Next layer the 47 crispy crown's over the ricotta cheese. Bake 35 minutes, uncovered.