Just Enough Spice is Nice Chicken Quarters
Notes: I usually preheat the oven before baking but I must admit I did not preheat and I think the slow temperature until it heated to 350 made the chicken more tender and juicy! Also, I use kosher chicken which is already salted so eliminated the salt.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4skinless chicken quarters (can use equivalent of preferred chicken pieces including wings for an appetizer. (you can leave skin on but the healthier version is good as it is
4-6 tspmaple syrup
4-6 tsponion powder
2-4 tspcurry powder
1-2 tspsweet paprika
·salt to taste
·red pepper to taste
How to Make Just Enough Spice is Nice Chicken Quarters
- In small bowl stir all ingredients, except red pepper, well. It will be a thick liquid or thin paste. Place chicken pieces in the bowl and with your hands all over the chicken pieces.
- Lay on a baking pan covered with one or two sheets (one on top of the other for easier clean up) of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle red pepper to taste over ckicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 in preheated oven for about 1/2 hour.
- Turn the chicken and sprinkle again with the red pepper to taste.
- Bake about another 1/2 hour or until juices run clear when poked.