JAMIE'S SUCCULENT GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
- 4 large
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- buffalo rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried chives
- thyme, leaves
- sweet basil leaves
- garlic powder
- 1 stick
- light butter
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice, unsweetened
- 1 c
- worcestershire sauce
- bottle of favorite barbque sauce
How to Make JAMIE'S SUCCULENT GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
- 4Let stand in refrigerator about 2 to 3 hours before grilling.
- 5Prepare the charcoal in the grill and when ready place each breast down on the grill leaving the top side up with the basil and thyme up first while cooking.
I have a covered grill and I close the lid while cooking. If you do not cover with reynolds wrap like a tent making sure the coals do not flame up and catch the chicken on fire.
Cook on each side approximately 15 minutes and this will be according to the thickness of the breast.
- 6When you have flipped and cooked on the top side another 15 minutes check for doneness and remove from the grill. Remove the basil leaf and thyme sprig before serving