How to Make Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1Cut a pocket starting in the large part of the chicken breast and continuing around the inside of the breast leaving abour a 1/4 inch inbetween the pocket and the outside of the breast.
- 2Mix cream cheese, diced jalapenos and garlic salt in a bowl.
- 3Stuff the cream cheese mix in the pocket of the breast filling it completely, but leave the opening closed to keep the filling in.
- 4In one bowl mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese for breading, beat the eggs in a separate bowl ( add spices to the egg mix for extra flavor). Roll the breast's in the egg mix coating the entire breast, put a little egg in the inside of the mouth of the pocket to seal most of the cream cheese mix inside. Then give it good coating of bread crumbs.
- 5Place the breasts on a cookie sheet or baking dish and place in the middle rack of the oven. Bake @350° for 30-35 min. I leave mine covered for 15 mine then uncovered for 15-20min. ( for a hard top crust put the oven on broil for the last couple min.