★★★★★ 1 vote5
·cooking spray, butter flavor
1 1/2 citalian bread crumbs
4 Tbspparmesan cheese
2 Tbspgarlic powder
How to Make Italian Legs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees as you wash and pat dry the chicken
- Put bread crumbs, cheese, and garlic in a bag. (Plastic or paper, whatever you have on hand)
- Spray the bake pan and the chicken legs with butter, or other, cooking spray.
- Put the chicken in the bag and shake. Place gently in pan to keep as much of the crumbs on as you can.
- Bake uncovered for one hour at 400 degrees.