- chicken legs
- cooking spray, butter flavor
- 1 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Italian Legs
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees as you wash and pat dry the chicken
- 2Put bread crumbs, cheese, and garlic in a bag. (Plastic or paper, whatever you have on hand)
- 3Spray the bake pan and the chicken legs with butter, or other, cooking spray.
- 4Put the chicken in the bag and shake. Place gently in pan to keep as much of the crumbs on as you can.
- 5Bake uncovered for one hour at 400 degrees.