Iris' s Mixed Skillet
1&1 / 2 lbround steak, reserve juices
1 bag(s)cooked medium shrimp, tail off 41-60 count
8chicken pieces i used wings
2 ccooked rice, i used jasmine
1 cgreen onions, yellow onion and bell pepper
1/2 ccilantro, torn
2 Tbspginger, i used tube
1 Tbspbasil, i used tube
3/4 coyster sauce
·sea salt, fresh black pepper, emeril s essence, and mesquite season, i used a-1
How to Make Iris' s Mixed Skillet
- Heat oven to 325° season round steak cover with foil and cook in oven til it falls apart.
- Season wings and bake 1 hour foil covered. After the hour remove foil and let wings brown.set aside .
- Place shrimp in microwave safe bowl, add 2T. Butter, a good squeeze of ginger, cilantro, and basil microwave on high for and a half minutes.set aside.
- Take cooked rice add the remaining butter, stir, add the onions and bell pepper, stir.
- Take the juices from your steak, shrimp and chicken and stir into rice.
- Shred the steak adding it to the rice. Also add shrimp and combine again. Last put chicken wings on top and heat thru. Serve hot.