Iris' s Mixed Skillet
- 1&1 / 2 lb
- round steak, reserve juices
- 1 bag(s)
- cooked medium shrimp, tail off 41-60 count
- chicken pieces i used wings
- 2 c
- cooked rice, i used jasmine
- 1 c
- green onions, yellow onion and bell pepper
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, torn
- 2 stick
- 2 Tbsp
- ginger, i used tube
- 1 Tbsp
- basil, i used tube
- 3/4 c
- oyster sauce
- sea salt, fresh black pepper, emeril s essence, and mesquite season, i used a-1
How to Make Iris' s Mixed Skillet
- 1Heat oven to 325° season round steak cover with foil and cook in oven til it falls apart.
- 2Season wings and bake 1 hour foil covered. After the hour remove foil and let wings brown.set aside .
- 3Place shrimp in microwave safe bowl, add 2T. Butter, a good squeeze of ginger, cilantro, and basil microwave on high for and a half minutes.set aside.
- 4Take cooked rice add the remaining butter, stir, add the onions and bell pepper, stir.
- 5Take the juices from your steak, shrimp and chicken and stir into rice.
- 6Shred the steak adding it to the rice. Also add shrimp and combine again. Last put chicken wings on top and heat thru. Serve hot.