Individual Chicken Alfredo Pasta Mini Pies
1 cuncooked penne pasta (i cooked mine until al dente ; means still firm, not soft)
2 cchopped cooked chicken
1 jar(s)(15 ounce) alfredo pasta sauce
1 box(9 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed and drained
1 can(s)(16 ounce) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Individual Chicken Alfredo Pasta Mini Pies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce and spinach in a bowl and set aside.
- Open packaged biscuits and separate dough into 8 biscuits and press each biscuit into 5 1/2 rounds.
- Firmly press 1 buscuit in bottom and up sides of 8 large muffin cups, forming a 1/4 rim.
- Fill each cup with chicken mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Place muffin pan in oven and bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until golden grown.
- Remove from oven and cool for one minute.
- Serve with your favorite salad and vegetable as desired.
- * THIS RECIPE CALLED FOR UNCOOKED PASTA. I DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WOULD COOK OR NOT SO I COOKED MINE TO AL-DENTE. I'LL TRY THEIR WAY NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.