Individual Chicken Alfredo Pasta Mini Pies
- 1 c
- uncooked penne pasta (i cooked mine until al dente ; means still firm, not soft)
- 2 c
- chopped cooked chicken
- 1 jar(s)
- (15 ounce) alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 box
- (9 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- (16 ounce) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Individual Chicken Alfredo Pasta Mini Pies
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- 2Mix pasta, chicken, Alfredo sauce and spinach in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Open packaged biscuits and separate dough into 8 biscuits and press each biscuit into 5 1/2 rounds.
- 4Firmly press 1 buscuit in bottom and up sides of 8 large muffin cups, forming a 1/4 rim.
- 5Fill each cup with chicken mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- 6Place muffin pan in oven and bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until golden grown.
- 7Remove from oven and cool for one minute.
- 8Serve with your favorite salad and vegetable as desired.
- 9* THIS RECIPE CALLED FOR UNCOOKED PASTA. I DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WOULD COOK OR NOT SO I COOKED MINE TO AL-DENTE. I'LL TRY THEIR WAY NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.