Hungarian chunky chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- boneless chicken breast or left over chicken deboned or left over turkey deboned
- 2 can(s)
- campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 2 large
- dollops of sour cream
- I bag(s)
- egg noodles, gnocchi, or your choice
- 1 can(s)
- optional....chicken stock
How to Make Hungarian chunky chicken
- 1Depending on what you would like to put this over your choice of mashed potatoes, egg noodles, gnocchi, or even a piece of bread it's your choice. Start your potatoes first, they take longer. Put chicken in water or stock and begin to boil at same time as potatoes, noodles don't take as long. You judge.
- 2While chicken is boiling and the potatoes or noodles are boiling. In a deep and wide in diameter size skillet mix two cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup with one can of milk, it will be thicker, but you want that consistency, mix with whisk. Add two good size dollops of sour cream to mixture, whisk, keep it on medium low until it boils. Turn down to low. Once your chicken is done, cut to small pieces and add to skillet mixture, keep on low, constantly stirring. You want to make sure your potatoes or noodles are started first, because the cream of chicken mixture doesn't take long to put together.
- 3Once your potatoes or noodles are done, put in bowl or plate and spoon over chicken gravy. A quick and delicious meal to make when your cold and want something great to fill your belly!! You may also use gnocchi or bow tie pasta, whatever you choose it's great. Thanks Nicole!!