Hump Day Chicken Breast Variations Galore
Thus one of my first friends I made, a true Italian Brooklyn Girl with enough hair spray on her hair to set off 10 bond fires and 5 BBQ said I am going to teach you what you should have learned to cook. See because I was born in LA LA Land, being Italian didn't count for beans.
She said if you buy chicken on the bone, skinless, and all the variations after working a 12 hour day you want quick cooking good flavor and health!
Thus I could bake and I could cook multiple countries cuisine, but she was right I was an Italian who didn't know the 1/2 of what wonderful recipes came from Northern Italy where my family was from. I have been home in LA since 1990 and we still talk, but email and Facebook made the communication more frequent and the cost went down so much we actually see each other every couple of years. Our kids are graduating high school this year. She has already had 2 graduate and 1 graduate college. They got started before us.
- 4 to 6
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 Tbsp
- minced garlic or chopped garlic or mince 6 cloves
- 2 Tbsp
- jam or preserve of choice: raspberry, apricot, peach, orange marmalade, lemon curd, cranberry, fig
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- a little salt and pepper-go easy on the salt
- dried herbs - choose or use all together-oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, or what you like.
- skillet, spray bottle, 2 bowls, cutting board, large sharp knife, and measuring spoons.