How To Make Chicken Lollipop Recipe/Restaurant Sty
- 14 Pieces
- chicken wings
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- soya sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- red chilli powder
- 4 Tbsp
- refined flour(maida)
- 2 Tbsp
- salt to taste
- 1/2 c
- oil for deep frying
- 2-3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- chilli sauce
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- spring onion
How to Make How To Make Chicken Lollipop Recipe/Restaurant Sty
- 1First of all marinate the chicken pieces with salt,ginger garlic paste,pepper and soya sauce,mix it well all together and leave it for 30 minutes aside for resting..
- 2At the same time make the batter in which chicken lollipops will be coated and then deep fry in hot oil.So for this take a bowl add eggs and whisk,salt,red chilli powder,4 tbsp refined flour and 2 tbsp cornflour give a whisk add water and make a lump free batter(add kashmiri red chilli because its add nice red color with less spiciness,If you want you could add little red food color.)you can see your batter is like pouring consistency.
- 3Get ready oil in deep pan.Just coat the chicken lollipop with the batter and drop in the heat oil one by one..
- 4Gave the high flame to begin with and then lower the heat till wings are almost cooked through.
- 5After it done take out and drain on absorbent paper..
- 6Now Chicken Lollipop Recipe is ready.Now lets make chicken lollipop more interesting and tasty like restaurant..
- 7Served by pepper sauce in which chicken lollipop will be toasted..
- 8Sauce:Heat 3 tbsp oil in pan,add lot chopped garlic and ginger,About 1/2 tbsp and just gave a nice saute..]
- 9Add 1 tsp soya sauce,little vinegar and red chilli sauce and add little water to prevent burning sauce(Don't add the salt because at the time of marinate its already added.If it require add little salt)..
- 10Now add fried lollipops to the sauce and a generous toss.Add chopped spring onion for final touch and take out..
- 11Garnish with bell pepper serve some salads along with saucy chicken lollipop.Here your Chicken Lollipop Recipe is fully ready to serve.