Honey Sesame Chicken- Crock Pot Style
- 2 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- salt and pepper
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 2 clove
- 1/4 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp
- cornstarch dissolved in 6 tablespoons of water
- sesame seeds
- green onions
How to Make Honey Sesame Chicken- Crock Pot Style
- 1Season both sides of chicken lightly with salt and pepper, place flat into Crock Pot. Scatter onion over the top.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, garlic, sesame oil and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken.
- 3Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and shreds easily.
- 4Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
- 5Dissolve 4 teaspoons of cornstarch in 6 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 6Shred chicken into bite size pieces, then return to pot and toss with sauce before serving. Serve, sprinkled with sesame seeds and scallions.